Friday, September 29, 2006

Re: The concept of a United States of Africa

PAN-AFRICAN ASSOCIATIONS OF AMERICA FORWARD

From: Dominic Maku <dwm598@mail.usask.ca>
Date: Saturday, August 05, 2006 6:36 AM
To: mark wood <greenvalleyreporter@journalist.com>

Subject: Re: The concept of a United States of Africa must immediately be
I am one of those who think that Africans must be respected in the first place. All my school years I have read extensively about the history of Africa before coming to Canada. Now I am a graduate with a Master of education degree of which I would like to teach history and politics where ever I go.One way of doing things could be through educating the people about the significance of the respect that human beings deserve (including Africans). We are trying to establish a Pan-Africanist University in South Sudan,but we are being constained by lack of funds.However, we are hopeful that one day it will be done.Please let me know if there will be such a help in the United States of America. We are looking for friends all over the world. Additionally, I would like to join the Pan-Africanist movement and if you could, keep me in touch.

Thank you.Dominic

1 Comments:

Blogger luihamu said...

Thank you and i support the united state of Africa for Africans by Africans.LONG LIVE THE bLACK MAN.THIS IS THE ONLY BLACK MAN POWER.

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home