Saturday, August 26, 2006

Dear Mark,

Thank you once again for your thoughts on Pan-Africanism,I note however that you did not reply to some of the specific points I raised. This has led me to conclude that there is a palpable difference in our perception of leadership; someone can be a household name for all the wrong reasons. I am incline to agree with you on a wider premise that whoever we consider may not be as lily white as we would like. As a starting point therefore ought we not to consider concrete achievements on the ground, rather than names bequeathed to us by our oppressors? I think we should ponder on some of these points before we are seduced by the attraction of the project.
Yours in the service of Africa.

John Adewole
JOHNZURIYA@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home